Tuesday, August 19, 2008

*Sighs*

Okhay,I am still sick and I didn't go to school and right in the morning the doggie puked.He had eaten up two-three ants at some point of time and puked them out,along with yellow-yellow semi-solid stuff.*Pukes*
Guess what?My mother was getting ready for work and T.D. throws up if she gets to see such dirty thing,hot out of the stomach...SO they both went like,"Okhay you clean it."It's not even a request!It's like "We aren't cleaning it,so you'll have to do it,unless you want it to look like a Railway Station's Lavatory."And I DID!*pukes again* And my mum comes and pours water over the remaining yellow-yellow thing *gets hospitalized* so that it doesn't get sticky and TD goes like,"What will the mother-in-law say if you can't do such things?" Why?WHY?Jesus,WHY?
AND I CLEAN THAT TOO!I MOP THE FLOOR!And then I try to sprinkle the Phenyl and wow!Someone has removed the stopper so I pour a lot of phenyl instead and clean up the phenyl too and my house has started to smell like a Government Hospital where there's only phenyl and no doctor.

3 comments:

Sammok said...

*pukes all over the blog*

Yeech

Shorbori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shorbori said...

@sam-it's new,so gulp it down!you retching wretched creature!