Monday, August 18, 2008

My Favourite Topic:Dogs.

I went to my Grandpa's place last night for dinner and when we pressed the doorbell there were four dogs barking madly at us and they had no leash or anything and I thought they'd chew me up...and fellows are so nice!The oldest one is the biggest one,bigger than the German Shepherds,looks like a Golden Retriever and is an Indian species. :O Some strain from Nagaland.He's SO huge that you can use him as your mattress or pillow or anything and he's SO mild natured and SO loveable!His name is Jim.Then there's one Boxer,her name's Julie and she's the only one which responds by licking out of the four though she's the ugliest her attitude will tell you that she's a female if not her mammary glands.She looks ferocious,red eyes and sad face....but I am a good human,she didn't even scratch me save devouring me. ;) Dadi says that she's carried that sad face ever since her husband died. =/ I guess she's just a dog lover.Then there are twin brothers--Romi and Toni.They are Japanese Spitz.Tiny ones...total furballs!And they had another dog too,I forgot the name of the species,you know those dogs which are brown and black in colour and got black ears with curly fur and long snout.She was a nice dog.I'll put up their pictures when I carry the camera with me.They are wonderful and loyal dogs BUT my doggie is the BESTEST!

So what if it's more important for him to sleep soundly then to guard the house?
So what if he's small?
So what if he eats up insects?
So what if he's not photogenic?
So what if he's looking like a rat here?
Then so fucking what?
He's the best one in the world.
And I think he looks like a prince!

Today is V.A's birthday and the first thing I did in the morning was to wish her a belated birthday.That was me.

Update:I am/was really sick which is why I had decided to skip the party which I'd almost do if they wouldn't flood me with calls...incessant calls.It felt like it was my birthday and so if I wouldn't be there then "No party children,go home" kinda situation would take place,so I went; the birthday girl looked pretty so did M and U and I looked like a slug,like I always do.Oh wait,U:You're looking like,you are blushing for no apparent reason.Yes,so a blushing slug.Cute!And the rest is a secret,but a readable secret nevertheless.

Hint:If it's a prime minister,you elect for clothes you ________?That word is a hint.

So okhay,we go to a bar cum lounge and guess what we end up going inside the bar which has bar dancers,instead of the lounge.And then with each step more and more sniggers reach my ears and I go like "Ram Ram" .Anyway a waiter says,"Ma'am....family lounge?"And we all say YES! and we come to the lounge a breathe freely.For the first time in my life I saw a bar dancer and she was vulgar.Okhay,next we drink beer. =P Then I try mint food to get rid of the smell.Then we go out after getting drunk and we head towards another resto,we eat nice food there,then eat/drunk slush and then a muffin and head towards home.I was on a rickshaw then,incase you didn't know Bangladesh has the highest number of rickshaw and Silly,the second highest.We made a record.YAY!So yea whatever,I was in a rick and some good looking,tall,decent,literate guy suddenly came beside the rick,riding slowly to keep pace.And he spoke good English,didn't sound like he was trying for the first time.

Stranger:May we talk for a while somewhere?

Me:*No-nonsense-look*We may not.

Stranger:Please?A conversation?It won't take long!

Me:*still holding that no-nonsense-look*Look,I'm seeing someone and I think our conversation is SO over!

Then it started raining.This was the first time a decent looking,educated person did that.I whine so much in the blog and when it's time for action I become an over-smart actor who's seeing someone.Christ,why?Why am I so stereotype?

Anyway,thanks for that ego boost Mr. Whatever-your-name-is.You convinced me that every slug has its day! :)

Cheerio!

No comments: