Friday, August 15, 2008

Random Stuff[that you might be envious of]

Okhay,firstly,Happy In dependence Day(that was an unintentional spacebar malfunction).So anyway,Happy Day,either way.
We didn't have our parade.Bwafafahaha!Call that a weather malfunctioning.
We had Fr.Erwin as our chief guest.He said things like "Independence shouldn't be like my untamed hair,it should be like your neatly tied hair." Right.Whatever that meant.He's a nice man though very unsuccessful,for his jokes are usually accompanied by grunts more than laughs. =))

Anyway,we bought gifts for V.A.'s birthday.

Why I clicked the picture is because that bow on the gift makes it look like an insect.Take a closer look,see if you can figure out the antennae.Also,the card is very apt for the situation.I hope it's more than a pint or two for me.We bought that casket because we had extra money with us.Best part is everything was bought according to my choice.I don't mean to brag...well,I'll just boast.I BUY THE BEST THINGS!I think I'm done. :D

And this is just a random picture I clicked in the morning because I wanted to waste time and not eat it.I always do,I mean not eat healthy things. :D

THAT'S PROBABLY THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE!Papa brought those.Are you envious?Tell me you are!Hence,from today,the synonym for luck will be 'J'.I can't believe all these will make into my mouth! :O You should. :D
Okhay cheerio!

No comments: