Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Of Pests And AIDS.

Let's just say that you can't get any sadder!
From today everytime I call you a 'Hebron' you'll read it as 'asshole'.
That's right,I make my own synonyms.
The parade pratice for 15th August got started.We stand height-wise in a descending order.
The first time we gave it a try,it started drizzling,then downpouring!
And for the first time,in a long time I bowed my head and prayed and sang "God is so good".
Next time the old fellow ditched me.
When I say parade practise,you needn't laugh at me,I do it pretty well.You should see a few people marching.I really can't seem to figure out HOW THE HELL THEY MANAGE TO SHAKE THEIR BUTTS SO MUCH WHILE MARCHING!
But that isn't much of a problem.The Hebron who stands behind me is!
Hebron:Eyyy!
Me:Yes?
Hebron:Eh,listen!When you go wrong,I'll say "Hey you!You are going wrong!"
Me:Right.

What the fuck is that,now?

Hebron:Don't talk!That is the rule!
Me:Right.

Hebron:Hey you!Jog!That is the rule!
Me: -_-

Hebron:Hey you!Don't sit here!
Me:Everyone IS!
Hebron:No,you shouldn't THAT is the rule!
Me:Fuck you!Fuck your rules!

Hebron:Hey you!You're taller than her,stand before her.
Me:No.
Hebron:That is the rule!
Me:*dies and goes to Heaven and punches God for creating the Hebron!*

You get the hint?YOU GET THE HINT AT ALL?!

Also,we'll have our display board competition sometime in the next week.Topic is AIDS.
These are the various ideas from various people:

P:There'll be two charts-one on the advantages of AIDS,one on the disadvantages.
D:We can draw in a chart too.One man will cut his hand and the girlfriend will suck the blood and get AIDS.
Me:*LMAO*
D:Or we can draw sexual intercourse too. =/
Me:Yes,in a black chart paper we'll write "Here two people are having sex in the dark.You can't see it pervert!" =))
A:No!We'll draw prostitutes!*giving an i'm-so-intelligent look*
Me:Somebody kill this cracker!

Okhay,cheerio!

5 comments:

anjashi sarkar said...

it is not how it went..ha ha...it was my idea of drawing two images in the dark not the one of prostitutes.i wanted my team mates to draw the pics the way,they are shown on tv or magazines.and yes,whos the cracker?

Shorbori said...

duh-oh!
A is ankita ghosh.yes let's draw sexual intercourse.bwahahaha!
Why do you even think that you're SO stupid?Ankita Ghosh was oh-so-proud at her idea...Let's draw prostitutes! LMAO!

anjashi sarkar said...

oh ok..i thot it the other way....anyway,i had a laugh abt it later....

Abhisheq =] said...

Haha. Sexual intercourse in the dark.

Howdee doo, Jubli? =D

Shorbori said...

Howdy Abhi?
I thought you were dead! :O