Tuesday, August 26, 2008

People Are Like That.

About the display board...I don't know.I never thought of making a model of DNA,sticking injections and blood samples.How did the red team do that? :O
Anyway,there was this folk dance competition yesterday and we volunteered to watch it so that we'd mishsh our mathsh clashsh.We did miss.How frustrated can a person get when she says,"Let's attend the Maths class instead." All the dances were THAT bad.
Also,a human had come to advertise the availability of the illustrated version of Oxford dictionary.He spent five minutes in cleaning his teeth with his tongue.Two minutes to fake an American accent.One minute to be laughed at. :D
Today,there was a classical solo dance competition.There was this girl in red who almost seduced some people.That was when I kept reminding myself "You are straight like a ruler." and narrowly escaped it.The song went like "Mohe Chum Le..." and I swear most had an orgasm.Okhay,exaggerating.But you get the idea,right?
Then there was this girl who danced...ermm..beautifully.Let's call her Snehashish Agarwal* and assume that the name is for a female.She kicked,punched,made weird faces,jumped about like a bunny rabbit.And I've decided to become a dancer now.Even I can do all that.
S looked pretty!She always does.Too bad she came out third.But still,that was something!
A retired art/craft teacher was invited for judgment.In those days she was famous for, "Sister,pot in my hand,pot in the ground,pot pottaash!" and "I have a husband,two male sons and a female daughter." Those were bright,colourful days.And with the microphone in her hand gripped tightly lest it pottaashes she said things like "All are winners,losers not heart,I miss you,I thank Sister,all of you my,the mudra was nice,very nice.Thank you." *claps* "I'd like to thank sister,my all of you,I miss you.The dances was nice." *claps* "I'd like to thank my staff.I love it here." *claps* "Tahole ekhon Bangla tei boli,mon theke...." *yawns* Question:Should we clap?
Anyway,after giving the translated speech,off the stage she went.I am not a perfectionist,I don't even hate humans who talk like that...but how the hell can you prevent yourself from laughing when a 'pot pottaashes'?
Cheerio!


*Name changed for ensuring the longevity of my life

5 comments:

anjashi sarkar said...

dont u think its 'daa mudraa' and bharee nice?

▓ Ţђξ ΰйƒāŧђ¤μáßĮξ ▓ said...

it kept me laughing 4 2 mins almost,dis post...*guffaws*

missd snehashish's dnc as wel as dat madam potassh's speech dat day...i wish i had been a lil more attentive:(
heh.

Shorbori said...

@anj-haan ji.there must be another post on her bhery attrracting accent.

@the-shayantani?mouli bannerjee?who?shouldn't have missed the dance,girl!

▓ Ţђξ ΰйƒāŧђ¤μáßĮξ ▓ said...

heh-heh..guess guess!!
Ryyttt!!Sayantani!!;)
Yeah.shudnt hav misd it *regrets*

Shorbori said...

@the-NO!it's sHayantani.. :P
didn't know you had a blog too!