Friday, August 22, 2008

Freak Me Out!

Dear Green Team,

Sacks can't challege paper and you can't challenge me.Paper maketh cartoon and sacks maketh ermm...errm..loser cartoons. :D

Anyway,this is the unfinished mascot,her monologue is "Khadi condom is my birthright and I shall have it." If you have a bright brain,you may suggest better lines which you won't because Green Revolution destroyed the brain power.Sacks can't make Bangladeshi Flags,can they? :D Okhay,save rubber trees,enjoy it! ;)



Disclaimer:The characters who are the mastermind behind the loser ideas and the events depicted here are fictitious.Any similarity to actual dumbasses living or dead,is purely co-incidental.


Disclaimer 2:This post is for fun!Cheers!



Update:I changed the blog template.Blame my passionate state of mind.I'll miss the glittering fairy though...I'll put up her picture here.My tribute.
This template has 3 sidebars...that's supposed to be better than one.And it has got all that I wanted,a black base,and my recent passionate attack[read:red] and butterflies,for those who are close friends,old friends...they'll know that butterflies have been my favourite.Okhay,now,the final question:What do you think about this template?Think and see and you can tell me "I love it!" in the bus stand or in the class.No other comment other than "I love it!" will be accepted,morons.

See you in the display board competition tomorrow then.Luck.Love.

5 comments:

anjashi sarkar said...

your wish is my command(bad joke,isnt it?)anyway,i love it at least its better than the last....

Sammok said...

I lub it.
Red white black my phavorrite, yay

Shorbori said...

@anj.-genii,i love you!

:D

@sam:right!i love you!

▓ Ţђξ ΰйƒāŧђ¤μáßĮξ ▓ said...

u-hhuu-uuuu!!
Yeah.As the Queen of sarcasm demands"I love it!" ;)

Shorbori said...

@the
Good!I love you!