Monday, March 24, 2008

That's It!




Picture 1 shows that he got a bath.

Picture 2 shows his nanoism[if that were to be a word].

But these pictures are just the happier phases of my life:bathing him and photographing his nanoid face.

And shit as affable it is to say is as easy to do at any time of the day,provided there's always a cleaner,24*7.Let me rephrase the sentence if you happen to read this lifeless blog.

I AM THE CLEANER OF THIS MESS!

What I don't understand is how can a little pup's poo weigh greater than himself.Okhay I exaggerated a bit too much but that was the most presentable circumlocution.

Cleaning faeces FOUR times a day isn't as easy as watching four movies at a stretch[p.s.- provided that they aren't bollywood bumpers].

I look so happy all the time,infact I have to,I've got a brand new pup.My life must be fun!

Yea exactly!It's a lot of fun,to be in the job that you hardly imagine about,and even when you try imagining the job,the image stays behind in the negative,you really don't get to see it and when you do,those could be called hallucinations.

I love that little thing a'right and not poo-ing in the bathroom instead merry-making on the floor for a li'l pup is a venial error.I love him,still.It's just that cleaning up all the time,isn't fun and if it IS,that doesn't last for too long,you eventually die yawning.

ABOUT ROCA:Finally,I AM ADDICTED!No,not to cigarretes,not to entine,not to a hunk,BUT TO ROCA!30 out of 24 hours do I think about my own Roca brand.That's about Roca.

Happy Life to you.

Con Amore.

No comments: