Friday, March 7, 2008

....almost the end of it.

Right now,I'm going through the worst and the extreme phase of 'BAD MOOD'.
Damn!Even a tornado or a hunger strike couldn't bring so much of destruction in my life!This is a major castastrophe and right now,i'm not in the state of writing an essay on it,instead i'll just put up the conversation which summarizes the situation.


seraph:oye chaman ! :-

J:chaman bahar? :P
i uploaded some vidoes.
those were like my best songs back in classes 6 and 7.
shit man!they are SO girly!

seraph:But i m happy .... atleast those will get ur estrogen levels high :P

J:
*sighs*
right now,my adrenaline level is high.
you know what?
my maths paper was a total sucker!
syllabus:28 chapters
done:20 chapters
left two major chapters:inverse trigo and integration.
the whole question paper was basically based on those 2 chapters.
the question paper intially look like it was on 80 marks,but today somebody discovered that Sec-I was of 80 marks and sec-II of 20,that makes 100 marks.
and i merrily attempted 50 marks[thinking it was out of 80],cuz the rest 30 was based on those maha-fucked up chapters.
do i even deserve a funeral? [:x]
and i hate typing long scraps [:x]

J:
my mood's like fused!
mamma electrician and papa electrician considered the length of the chapters.
And gave me concession.
I have been calculating and re-calculating my marks again and again,
and everytime i come up with new answers.
i gave up sleeping[yes read!i gave up sleeping]
and eating.something pretty unexpected of me.
if you r going to say 'chalega,paas ho jayegi',DON'T!absolutely don't.
cuz this time i'm not persiflaging.
my paper basically looks like a constipated pig's ass!
and my marks will look like faggots!
i had a deal with mom,she shouldn't harm my body whatsover.
i'll either commit suicide by over-eating or over-sleeping.
*sighs*,my mood's filament is only defective!
okhay,now i guess,i'll staple my mouth[but i'm not talking am,i?
don't wish me luck,in your next scrap,from the bottom of your heart.
and on second thoughts,how can hearts have bottoms?

seraph:
look shit happens ...... if u pass ... pray to god .... and offer a nariyal .... if you dont .... threaten ur princi ... that u will suicide ... if there is a major fuck up ... i'll handle it ... u need not to worry :)

J:
and exactly how will 'you' handle it?
picked it up from 'main hoon na'?
main hoon na?
all that u can expect,is me deleting my accounts all over again.
and swearing not to socialize with cool people anymore,cuz as the saying goes 'touch pitch and be defiled' :-
*sighs* a major blow to my career...
...and romantic life too[:x],cuz if my fiance demands for my report card someday,that'll be the end of it.
A MAJOR BREAKUP gossip for the ladies.



and if you are thinking of leaving a comment on this,don't!i don't need any sympathies,any hugs and kisses and any 'awwww'-s from you becasue you know it and even i know it,that it can't be fixed by any of those!

1 comment:

anjashi sarkar said...

well,if u think am gonna comment,then please dont.am glad that atleast u spoke ur heart out.carry on.am not even gonna sympathize or empathize or leave u hugs and that all those stupid girly last words.be sure abt that.