Monday, March 17, 2008

About Him


So the furball,is getting used to us.[Lets not call him Fudgeball,gets pretty prolix and starts smelling of ice-cream and chocolate syrup!There,my taste glands are already starting to push against my temptations]

I found a new synonym for him.In the kewlest,hawtest rappah style,ma windows media playa style-JdogG.There seems some surplus frisson abt JdogG,only if I could manage to put lots o' bling around his paws and neck.

Juno's got only 5-6 teeth,which he flaunts at every possible situation,while yawning,while chewing MY sandal[why me?],et cetera.

He has been kind enough to poo under my bed twice,pee on my bed thrice.Boys will be boys.

And,I think that I won't be left unemployed all my life afterall because I have already become an official dog poop cleaner.

He's got his own bed to sleep,but he prefers mine.He also tried chewing my hair,yummy!yummy![wtf?]

And I have to leave now because he and I are going to the vet!YAY! [-_-]


P.S.-For all those,whom I love,which is basically most of you,please don't mind if I'm pampering the woolly thing too much,and boring you with his description and loving you a little less.For even though I love Juno a little more than you,I love you no less.Stop feeling insecured. *:D

Con Amore,

J.

No comments: