Sunday, March 16, 2008

Talk About Calibre

Nobody in the world gets to keep me,*ME* awake.
Nah,not even exams or the gravest form of worry.
As they say,i can get robbed or even kidnapped albeit while sleeping.
Completely unaware,still sleeping.
AND TALK ABOUT CALIBRE!Because this little dog did the impossible.
Would you believe me,if I told you that,I haven't slept the whole night?
The puppy sojourned my bed,imagined a toilet seat on it,peed on my tee,on my bed,aking wonderful circle patterns.
I don't know what feels so felicitous at mid night,but this puppy have been pawing me since 12:30 a.m. to play with it.
So I did.
Then tried sleeping.It gave indications for shitting.
I took him to the bathroom showing didactic presentations,on how humans shit.
Only if he'd copy me.
Surprise!surprise!He already attended his needs under my bed.He still doesn't have any sign of slumber in his eyes apparently.
And at 4:00 p.m.,I'm trying to play with it,and tire him out.
Only if,he'd get weary,and my eyelids would stop drooping.
Sayonara!

4 comments:

anjashi sarkar said...

did u mean 'weary'?wat is 'weiry'?

Shorbori said...

*weary,goddess.tried typing @ 4 p.m.?nearly slumping over ur table with a dog in you lap?

anjashi sarkar said...

ok,alright...

Shorbori said...

damn!my typos.
*4 a.m.
*your
i'm being deprived of sleep! :'(