Wednesday, April 30, 2008

'Thank You's

Dear Josephites,
Would you please agree to the fact that I'm thanking you,without being skeptical?So well,firstly,thank you for showing that avidity of a dog[no sarcasm] when it came to reading the Yearbook cum Magazine.Really,you stole my heart,even if you happened to fake it[in case you did] .
This book is a dream in form of words,my dream and when you flip through the pages,it's my[and also others']dreams that you are visualizing.There were so...soooo many puerile yet wonderfully imaginative works that I had gone through,I'm so sorry,if yours wasn't in the final copy and when I say that I don't mean those were worthless,maybe yours wasn't the best[don't think you aren't the best]and that keeps happenning,even with me,specially in my romantic life when I see chicks uglier than toads and dumber than Vibhor[think Roadies] dating some real nice chap. :X =P

This work that I was adduced is the best form of work,I have done.Secondly,I thank you for appreciating my own articles,hope you didn't think that I took the liberty of an editor cum compiler to get mine into the book.No,the others chose mine while I theirs,not because of friendship,I assure you.You,Josephites,got me thinking whether I should take writing seriously but then my colloquial style won't give me any award,so chuck.I never had so much of faith in me,until you came and said "Good job,famous author!".Thanks for demanding more of my work,yes,I will show you.My poems,ahh,my poems,I never knew you'd like those too and also,the polygot book got many others noticed too,I'm glad.

When it came to the mistakes,honestly,the whole crew worked really hard to make sure nothing gets wrong and you people didn't dishearten and discourage us,the lenity you showed in the minor mistakes,the way you overlooked the goodness over the badness....how could I thank you.
That's it.A GRAND GENEROUS 'THANK YOU'.
Love.
J.


For the editorial team and the rest of the magazine crew

Now that it's seriously over,I hope and hope the the days would rewind,till the time from where we began.Arguments,tensions,strains,that beginning I mean.We were not even sure that this issue of Juvenilia would be 'The Juvenilia' of the decade.I mean honestly,how far did we imagine?A bad cover,some sub-standard Juvenilia and sigh.Although a teacher is acting REAL stupid,I meant heights of stupidity,everything else went nice.True,at 1 at night,when I'd have a test to study for and a pile of articles waiting to be read,I'd almost be in tears and hate it.But that time was worth it,it's an accomplishment which was meant to make us confident,now look,we are over-confident.So we must party over this sometime later,as for now,kicking off with major kicks in your abdomen and love to cure them.
Sayonara.Love.

2 comments:

anjashi sarkar said...

u rocked!!!!!!there's no doubt abt it......congrats for the latest hit!!!!

Shorbori said...

yes,thank you.
i like rocking,next time i'll be bouldering. :)