Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Light In Our Dark Lives.


Dear Loveable Sister Margarette FC Subba,


That is not a long name at all.I'm writing this to express my love for you and to tell the world why they should idolize you.
Sr.,you are the wonderwoman of my life.I really don't know why,they've got a cartoon wonderwoman when there's a human among us.
I want to tell you that,you've never been rude to us,nor our parents and that you know well how to mind your tongue and never tell us "SHUT UP YOUR BIG FAT MOUTH".No,you never were rude.You never walk around with a stick to hit "BIG GIRLS" in front on the primary kids,making them look like apes laughing in a very laughable matter.You never throw absent letters at people's faces.You never even insult any guardian.You pray to God and will make it to heaven since we are all blessing you.I can't take too much of your brim-full love.You provide buses for class XII,very comfortable buses where we've got ample space to sit or stand,where it doesn't feel like being in a menagerie.You don't keep 50% profit from anything,say from the cost of books or copies or even my magazine because a fraud and a glutton for money you aren't.
When I grow up,i don't want to be my mother,I want to be you.Like a real god-loving nun who's the least liverish among everyone in school.Like a real woman.The teachers don't fear you.When I grow up to be you,I'll write an autobiography[6 Volumes],where a whole volume named "Megahertz:The Original Frequency Of Love,Care,Intellingence,Not-Stupidity,Not-Dumbness,Not-Foul Mouthedness",will be dedicated to you.My friends have also decided upon writing one book on you "How To Save Yourself From A Not-A-Polar-Bear"***.
We really love you.Oh,yes,we do.Please don't read my blog until the time I pass out from this school,oh wait,you'll be busy loving us. :D
I love you.


Yours,

J.




***Polar Bears are said to be very cute,such that you want to go and hug them and say coochie coo,until the time they dine on you.The theory was pointed out by me to 'M' and 'U'.


P.S.-Did i mention that i gave up being sarcastic?Like say totally!