Monday, April 21, 2008

Green Green Beauty Queen!



The new issue of RD came in a parcel today and as I flipped through the pages that's the first thing that sort of 'allured' my eyes :D

I couldn't,absolutely coudnt abstain myself from blogging this and sarcasm is almost an innate impulse within me,when I get a chance to laugh at aaah..."high class celebrities" or some infamous person too,for that matter.

Pity!Liz Hurley ain't a blonde.

So anyway,those of you call 'a bit of lusting' an oxymoron gotta be some philosopher,some saint,some priest,some nun,whatever.I promise to write a hagiography on you.

For the rest,let me remind you she's a 'HIGH-CLASS ENGLISH WOMAN' and Hugh Grant is SO-NOT her style. :D

Don't you go telling her:"Brush up your English, high-class English Woman".

You so won't do it!

Lady,you say it best,when you say nothing at all. (:

Mr.Editor,Mr. Cartoonist-you are the frigging awesome!

Another thing that caught my eye was something what Miss South Carolina said.
When asked why 20% of Americans can't locate America on a map.This was her response:
"I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so beacuse,uh,some people out there in our nation don't have maps,and,uh,I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and,uh,the Iraq everywhere like,such as and I believe that they should,our education over here in the US should help the US,uh,should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries,so we'll be able to build up our future for us."
I wonder if she knows names of the many more existing countries SPECIALLY India,since,uh,The George Bush,didn't,uh,bomb the India. :D
Now you know why beauty queens aren't stupid and you also know the reason of their not being stupid.
Cheerio!
p.s.-The author isn't an expert either,when it comes to English. :D


2 comments:

Reems. said...

Lessons Learnt:-
Beauty Queens ain't dumb.
Maps help us build our future.Uh.
Uh.Lust is just.
I am not sircaustic.
Oh and Beauty Queens ain't dumb.

*goes green*

Anonymous said...

Well, i don't know beauty queens are dumb or not.

QUEENS are not dumb at all and i think everyone is beautiful. so WHO IS DUMB?

ignorance in not directly proportional to one's blond streaks or looks.

on second thought!

lady liz and ms america need to be excused!

the've just had too much of lipstic

can dismantle anyone's metabolism(of both mind n body) :P :P :P :P :P :P