Wednesday, September 17, 2008

People Are So [IRRITATINGLY] Like That-Part 3

As if a dysfunctional family wasn't enough for me.Just last day,I and S were in the crowded market place,it was busier than it is,in a beehive.So S and I were blah-blah-ing away to glory.

S:Wanna try pizza?

Me:Nnnnnnnyessss!

S:Cakes R Us?

Me:Khay!

Then someone's hand brushed against my arm.Pretty normal,in a market.Next,the hand-guy comments something in Bong that we don't get and so we avert our eyes and thoughts.We're pretty used to, 'Hey gorgeous!','Hey blah!',Hey bleh!' So right,we keep walking and S espied from the corner of her eye that the man was still following.

Description of the fucktard:Eww!Ugly!Light coloured clothes that turned black.Ugh!

So yea,he takes the left turn and we take the right.How smart of us!And et viola!He noticed that we took a different turn and changed his way and came darting towards us,albeit at a distance of three feet.Let's just say,we were trying to be far.

S:Omg!Where's the shop,dammit!Let's get in somewhere!!

We already got into that adrenalin-rush phase by then.And then dumbass me suggested a new idea:

Me:Let's stop at a place and see if he stops too.

So we pause as if window-shopping coconuts and straws heaped beside a car and I turn around.Impressive,he stopped too.And then what I saw was way to gross,he slid his hand inside his pant and sent kisses in the air.*gasps*

Me:Holy fucking shit!

S:Wha..?

Me:Run for your life,someone just got something errected.

S:oh wha..

Me:He's masturbating,run!*grabbed her hand*

S:@##%$^&**^**!!!!!

And then our eyes-blinded,our legs gave up and we ran for our lives,between fat women,between paunches,stepped on dung,stopped cars,suspensed traffic,gathered obnoxious curses,came back home,put the pillow on my face and pondered,how much would it take to amputate it and feed that to the asshole!

Ugh!I.SO.FUCKING.HATE.BEING.A.GIRL.AND.BEING.MOBBED.BECAUSE.OF.IT!

Another incident that happened to A:

She was walking back home after writing her ISC exams and an old man[say 40] riding a bicycle,stopped beside her and said:Wanna see?See![Dekhte chow?Dekho!]And showed it. :O

Almost same kind of shit happened to M and U.For S and me,it was the first time.Now I learnt a lesson:A knee in need,is a knee indeed.

6 comments:

anjashi sarkar said...

hey that was after the pretest for icse.....man,that was like OMG!am dead!watever,this f-man was not that fyn as that of mine....however he WAS something...

Sayan said...

terrible ordeal jubli.
I really feel embarassed about such unacceptable behaviour.
Please try your best to stay safe.

well written though. bUt then thats expected.

Shorbori said...

@sayan dada-yes,I'll use my knee and then run for my life.and thanks *blush blush*

Sammok said...

Wow.
the loser, but just cause he put his hand in his pocket, you..

Erm,
bah
the loser.

Stay safe.
Always carry a pepper gun or a mirchi gun or a water pistol or something

the loser.
Ju should have hit him between the legs.

the loser.

Shorbori said...

@sam-yea right,i should have stood there and watched his next move.
Hell yea!Mirchi powder is useful AND yes.Loser!

Shorbori said...

I DIDN'T say ME.I said US.