Wednesday, September 10, 2008

People Are Like That-Part 2

Moral:Intelligent household helpers are a rare species.

This household helper comes running breathlessly to tell me about the assumed-by-her-apocalypse-day.She tells me breathlessly lookattheskysomething'swrongwithit.So with perfect agility I run up to my terrace tolookatthedefectivesky.If you live under the Silly sky,you must have had convulsions to have felt the donnern Sie und Blitz outside your window last night.Those nocturnal species who've been yapping over the phone must have dropped their phones out of fear and those who were under the spell of slumber woke up too,to see a diwali night-sky.P.s.-The lonely kind like me,tried to hug their mattresses too,I guess,for me it was my bedsheet.I wasn't scared just shaken because of the sound and one second later I realized that bedsheet isn't a hug-able thing.Ayway,back to the defectivesky,I go up and see convivial,brilliant looking sky sheesh!what a waste of energy.There was a rainbow,yes I HAVE seeen a rainbow,plenty of times before and the rainbow encircled the sun....erm..like a erm..teddy bear eye.A ball and a bigger ball,you get the drift of it,right?So yea,that's a new thing,I have never seen a teddy-bear eye in the sky.No beautiful sky,no romantic weather can bring out the poetic pleonasm within me whatsoever...so yea,instead of a luminary necklace around the sun,I'll use a teddybear eye to give you a vivid description.Anyway,you gotta be a jobless loser to be reading a description of a rainbow,like it were a kindergarten essay.Also,some aircraft left a line of smoke behind it in the stratosphere.So that's the defective part,I presume and to add to that,the etymological scientific experimentation that is likely to take place today has chewed upon people's brains.Poor people.Anyway,I clicked the picture of the sky with my blinding eyes,for it was so sunny outside though cloudy.Weird,huh?




Cheerio!

3 comments:

▓ Ţђξ ΰйƒāŧђ¤μáßĮξ ▓ said...

Even my maid went berserk, screaming"Ajke pritibi shesh hoe jabe!!" [How I wished it wud really happen:(]
N my camera did'nt capture it as nyc as urs...*moans*

▓ Ţђξ ΰйƒāŧђ¤μáßĮξ ▓ said...

N hey did u catch dat piece of d news?
2 ppl commited suicide out of fear!!![rolling on d floor laughing/sobs;dunno how 2 react]

Shorbori said...

@the-
Yes,Pinky told me that today.Isn't suicide supposed to be scarier?I keep away from fans and ropes.ROTFL.I wish something bad would happen to our school at the least! :'(