Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bull Crap-Part 2[The emo] and 'Other Matters'

I had pardy-pardy yesterday,with 'goo ol frns'....that too after a long time.Played Hadicapped game,in which I sat on a chair which has wheels[the game came in unintentionally],doesn't mean it's a wheel chair and I wouldn't sit on normal breakable-plactic chairs or wooden chairs,so to make me get up the others kept rotating the chair....and I gave up being a cripple and everyone took turns in getting crippled.Next we discovered after a long time that with the self-timer on,all of us can be present in the photographs and so we clicked REAL weird photos of ourselves,some of which we promised not to show to anyone! Click here to see our 'The Finger' picture.Our other antics are censored stuff.


So here goes the Emo profiles:

Name:♥Deadrose♥/ *insert any other sad name with two hearts on either side*
Introduction:I am odd.I ♥ bubble wraps =]
Some interesting introductory message i had stumbled upon : For all those Emos who keep unoriginal emo pics,atleast keep your original emo pics yaar,i just hate unoriginal things!
Interest:Gore and more gore,i ♥ it!
Song: I wuv avril!i <3>
Books: aww c'mon!they need time to be sad. :(

They way they talk:

1.Hey bestie,i wuv you!i <3>2.Ur higgghhhhh niggaaahh!! :Dw000tttttily <3>
3.Imma fly with you! =D

The Best Part!The pictures you generally see in their album....I nicked it off someone's album just to post here,secret okhay?
3. That's how the hair should cover their eyes.LMAO!

Okhay so that's it,enough of acting snobbish,forgive me Mr.God,forgive me album owner..no harm intended.One of those who read my gobbeldegook can volunteer to become my body guard!PLEASE DO IT!

Cheers!

No comments: