Saturday, June 14, 2008

Autobiography:Not A Hyperbole.

You'll never aspire to be me and will preach that to your kids too.For some supercalifragilisticexpialidocious(phew!spacebar is working a'right!) situations which always has me as the central character.Why?Good Lord?Why me of all?

Friend:Have you read Love Story,Jubs?

Me:and since when have you started reading?

Friend:Did you read it,Jubs?

Me:No.why?

Friend:Really,NO?!?

Me:A 'REALLY' no.

Friend:Eat Shit!

I read this love story named 'Love Story'.In the class.Reading...reading and still reading,now giggling a little too.Reading the 'physical initmation' scene.....and then the teacher sees a book with a lot of hearts in the cover,in my hand,a rare situation and demands to see it.Very nice,Jubs,eat shit!Turns to read the very page that I was reading,aha!physical intimacy!Die,Jubs,just die!I just keep pretending that I'm invisible,that no one can see me.M almost dies laughing beside me.What's so horrendously funny anyway?Buddha loves and Jesus saves.The teacher is some unmarried young lady and it was a free period.The last time I got caught reading a book was in Maths class,which wasn't a free period(which never is a free period)and he didn't return the book for almost a month.Everyone has her own idiosyncratic way to cope up with different situations,mine-laugh till you get tears.

Question:What kind of future do you dream for your coutry?

What others have said:I want India to be the richest country,don't want no shitty terrorism in it,don't want no poverty in it,don't want no bad politics in it.I want India to be the best country.

What I wrote:I want India to be hygenic,so that next time when I read a book written by an American which mentions India,it necessarily isn't linked to having given the protagonist a diarrhoea.Nothing funny,even there.I really want it that way.


Tea:What is a simple sentence?

The best possible answer:There are three kind of sentences-simple,complex and compound.Now beat that!

The best possible reply to that:Impressive non sequitur,smarty pants!Write down impositions,NOW!

The best possible answer back on your mind:How cogent,Watson!



The few messages that I receive daily in my Gracious Phone:
1.Bitch XD.Vaaary funny!
2.I'm alive!
3.you know the rest,sweet cake,why don't you just cooperate and send some 'I love you'?When will you ever learn to cooperate,you bastard?when?

Bottomline:You don't want to be me,honey,never!You won't even want to send a 'I love You' message to me.But don't fuck off,anyway.

Cheerio!

No comments: