Thursday, May 8, 2008

Stormy Morning Blues And DEEP DEEP Crimson's'

Rain Clouds in the sky,
I don't know why
They make me blue,
When I'm thinking of you
Maybe they want to cry,
As I walk on by Hiding my tears, in a world of good byes

Love during summer rain,
Causes no pain 'cause I'm looking back,
At you once again,
Memories crowding my mind,
You're one of a kind,
Life with out love, I'm helpless I'm dying.


Try to smile once again,

As they slash in my window pain
I quiet like that,
I don't mind I've got no complaint

Rain drops and dance, strange kind of romance
I don't know why whether to cry out loud,

But I'm feeling fine watching the rythm of the rain falling down

Rain falling around, it's just the sound I like to hear,
When my heart's feeling down.

A lot of wind.Strong wind,slapping at your face.
Blowing through the window.
Papers,curtains and clothes flying around,like kites...
and then,summer storm.
Clicked.Saved.For some other stormy day.
I seem to have a strong affinity for red and silver sparkle hearts,did I mention?
I'll teach that to my kids[as well]---the ones who'll live in a orphanage that I'll take care of,
when I get into the sorority congregration.
I'm putting up lyrics of an awesome Indian song,along the dreamy dreamy romantic pictures.
Am I not romantic?HELL YEA!I have superfluous romanticism in me.I'll show you when I be a Mother,like Mother Teresa.
I find romanticism in my fathomless solitude,in a stormy day.An animated loneliness at night.Separation.Blogs in black much like ladies in black or Men In Black[part I,II *i lie!i lie!*]
The pathos I create in your mind,everytime I say "Even that dumbass went out for a lunch date,yesterday!" :D
The disdainfulness I show at inferior creatures.Mocking and laughing at people,I won't give up.
When I spend hours laughing and mocking at myself,it does justice to my nature when I do that to you.>>>>>Romanticism.More like Scornful Romanticism.
I'd also find it romantic if you'd not make that 'WTF'-look while reading it and would not gracefully swear at me,silently. Just make it short,as they say brevity is the soul of wit.
Brevity>>>romantic. :)
Aww,don't stay down,they'll have a wholesale market for you and for me,someday.
:)
Cheerio!

2 comments:

Winnie the poohi said...

loved the poem!!

Shorbori said...

poem?
it's a plagiarized song,heh!