Thursday, May 1, 2008

Nothing Like J.Everything.

1st of May and a second post already!
A conversation b/w me and Syrup.

seraph: work
J: today's may day.how can u work?
J: i'm like friggin pissed off.no school today
J: i haven't anything else to do except going to school
seraph: anywho how is tht little fella?
J: i hate staying at home
J: juno is okhayJ: and there are like 3 tests a week
J: and u gotta get a 20 outta 25 to save ur ass
J: and u gotta come home go to tutions and come back and study
J: then eat and study
J: and sleep for 4 hrs
J: and then go to school
J: write tests
J: and then u gotta work on ur mindblowingly tedious
J: job
J: project
J: and then you gotta get snide remarks abt all u do
J: it's like
J: i'm alive only for the standard jokes i get to laugh at from 2 of my frnds in school
J: digital ppl-i hardly meet
J: the ones i love talking to are pissed at me
J: and i cleared off my list
J: a few stay invisible 24*7
J: it's like home=dead!
J: i hate the way life's going on
J: fun=zilch.
J: romance=zilch.
J: tv=zilch.
J: friends=zippo.
J: secrets=no1 to stare with
J: *share
J: problem=who gives a fuck abt yours?
J: weather=getting roasted
J: body=perspiring 24*7
J: ARGH!!
J: *sighs* syrup.carry on with ur work.
J: now i have an eco. class to attend
J: i gotta come back home
J: and study for tomorrow's test
J: and what i get from it?unecessary sarcasm
J: sayonara.


-_-
I have learnt to hate home by now,except for the pup that lives in it.No one's been rude to me,no one's been fighting.It's like what have I to do at home except for the school texts to read?I watch a little bit of TV and I hear shouts from all sides,more like noise of approching frothy waves,not harmonious for me,the voices say "Enough of TV!".I listen to music and then the same voices boom out loud "Enough of music!" and when I play with the pup the voices say "He's not gonna get you into a good college!"
When I sign in to my messenger,there are cold and distant messages to read and to reply to,some don't bother leaving any,some promised not to talk.Rylynn,only Rylynn makes my day.You get a phone call and they ask "are you studying?",you get a 10 in a shock test[note:not surprise],literally a shock-test and they say,"is that what have you been studying all the time?"Party?NO!Only for half an hour?Still,NO!
What's wrong with a li'l bit of fun?One word:NO!You got piles of homework to be done and also tests to study for,and when you are not going parallelly you're a goner!
A li'l of creative writing?If you think,you'll get yourself into the bill of fame for being creative artificer which you are not,you think too much.Don't.
Too beat,take a nap?Drink GluconD and then get back to study.
Why aren't you talking to me?Sorry,is someone talking to me?A 'nobody' talking to me?
Huh?Not a hint of self-respect apparently.
Elucidate?fuck off.
*Sighs*.Hi?Bad mood,bye.
A day at Shillong,please mummy?And you want me to write your exams?
Purkayastha,bad,bad!Like real bad!Why?
Home alone:At the end of the day,a puff or two and stout[encoded].
Sonny,let's get married,boy?Say tomorrow?Committed.
Enjoyment='M' and 'U'.I.Love.You.Girls.Godammed.Much.And.Yes.Rylynn.TOO!
Rest,why do you even need it?
Sayonara.

2 comments:

Neeru Iyer said...

Sigh, brings back memories of my nightmarish schooldays. College days aren't any better, for that matter. >:D< :* I understand, hon. I really do. Just a few more months to go! Grit your teeth, you'll get by.

Shorbori said...

that's what i'm doing!