Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Doodle 4:Heat the Beat.Swap!


So Idiots,Losers,Happy Beating the Sun's Heating process.I'm sure you are all terrific losers.
A scientist has invented Tong Tongue,which works basically like a tong,more like a snake's tongue.It's slit in the middle and thus it enhances double licking method of two different food.
She's made her name up on the Flimflam Book Of Odds.The tongue can hold food too.Friction baby,friction!FICTION?
Also, Illicit Ice Cream Co. made the biggest ice-creams ever-Tuty Fruity and Black Current flavours.It also made it to the Flimflam Book Of Odds.Did I mention?
The Big Brains had a collusive agreement and now it's like Get Set...DECEIVE!
This is the rough idea of the advertisement that i've come up with.They want people to chill.
The thing is,the Scientist and the Entreprenuer are the same person.
I think there's a Grammatical error there^^.
That's right.You can't figure out,where.
Now you are even beginning to doubt if there's any mistake at all.
The correct word will be the caption of my next post.So wait till then.I guess,i just need a name for my next post.
Oh wait,there are no readers here and no,i'm not a purist.
You'll know the name of the Scientist and Entrepreneur later.





ppssstt!*me!me!*

No comments: