Thursday, December 30, 2010

60 billion problems. Then add three more.

I have a lot of problems in my life. Enough for me to drown myself in Whiskey everyday.

For instance, my new phone brings me agonizing pain. Before I pour out my wrath and then you read it and say to yourself "yea, weird girl." I acknowledge that very fact. Thank you very much.

So my phone is not stone age and I am in the stone age phase right now and I am unlikely to ever bring myself in terms with that QWERTY keypad. My fingertips are too huge for the puny keys. I don't know why it's the prevailing fashion. Next, I couldn't find a drafts folder so where the hell am I going to save the sms-es that I wish to send to God? This whole issue upsets me so much that I just leave that damned electronic object inside my drawer refusing to receive calls. Finally, I WANT MY STONE AGE DEVICES BACK.

Then I turn on MTV and just my luck- Splitsvilla is on. Those sappy little bastards that never stop quarrelling. And I want to shout at the top pf my voice "Just teach those godforsaken loonies some elementary Grammar and kindergarten sentence formation teachnique! And then banish them from my sight." I weep because humans aren't supposed to be sorely preposterous. They exude infinite stupidity and that is intercepted by other human brains yea and now you know how it's a disease.

Thirdly, I am back home and I want to devour all the television programmes specially Travel and Living shows and they dubbed everything in Hindi. Why? I hate to see those people speak in cartoon-voices and crack cartoon-jokes and sometimes speak English words in heavily accentuated cartoon-pronunciations. When I was a kid Cartoon Network and Anime got dubbed in Hindi and the attack will never be terminated.

A lot of problems. Because I'm just so fucking brilliant that mediocre doesn't satiate my soul.


P.S.- When I refreshed the blog page I just realized that New Year is this close. Yet another spoiler. I had to edit the post. I had to add this bit. 2011 is going to be worse that 2010 because all my best friends are in 3rd year. Well not all. The ones I hang out with in the evening, the one who know how to start fun, who go backpacking, who quarrel incessantly and forget instantly, who(most importantly) get on my nerves less than the others do, who are cool (in the actual sense of it), who share troubles, pain and food, who are not misers, who bear my excruciating presence (thank you!). My true Bohemian partners, they will be gone and I will be a goner. I dedicate this post to the Lonely 2011 and best friends. Cheers!

4 comments:

Radhika Saxena said...

First off,
I shall spin you right, lover. I will teach you to function your way through your cool new phone, even though I'm jealous of the fact that it's cooler than mine. Trust me, you won't find a better and more selfless lover than me.
I'm modest, I know.

Secondly, you know when you're bored as hell and want a good laugh, you watch MTV and the millions of reality shows they have. They are LOL-worthy in the real sense. Those people can't talk, they bitch, fight, slap and then go gymming, become super models and right after they get out of the show, they anchor stuff on MTV. I pity MTV.

Third,
I HATE IT WHEN THEY DUB STUFF IN HINDI!
It's AWFUL!

Lastly, I'm there for you. I might not be able to hang out in the evenings for too late, especially on a daily basis, but I'm there nevertheless.
*hug*

Shorbori said...

Yes please help me with my phone.
And I know I have you in 3rd year.
Much, much, much love. :)

Trappist Monk said...

Start writing about the things you love. I really want to see how far you can get.

Shorbori said...

Appa,first things first, I'll make a list of people and things that I love which should not be difficult. Then a love post.
And thanks for reading.