Saturday, May 30, 2009

I made it a point to blog after I figured that my baby sister is growing up to be anything but me.And 'me' is a better option than the other 'me's in my village.This is a frustating issue for me,that she's fast turning into those I grew up hating(well...mostly all):She's being uber-idiotic.She changes the clothes of the sorority slut:Barbie dolls 10 times a day,she plays Hannah Montana and I just figured that her wardrobe shouts PINK!I know she's a kid,in my days I'd watch scoobie do,swat cats and Captain Planet and Jhonny Quest,yes.I mean those are way too presentable!Hannah Montana is okhay to watch,what's the point of playing it[read:applying make-up in her fucked up face].This is depressing!She's going to belong to the 'in crowd' soon,and the in crowd people figure out everything a decade later.
Mr.God is bigot!Murphy's Law applies to every friggin case in my life,why?What's so interesting in popping my tiny dream bubble.I mean why target me out of million others?Plus,I was in the blood donation camp last night with friends and we saw someone uber cute.This is diabolical because I have become an anti-crush machine,I'll make "^_^" faces but never seem to have a crush.WHY?
And I always seem to bump into the people I wanted to ignore all my life.They bring out the atavistic nature[refer to crude stone age emotions]in me the moment they open their mouth.Before sleeping at night,I actually stare at the mirror and prepare a set of monologues that I want to say when I see them,interestingly whenever I meet them,the ratio is always 1:6 and I look weak,my legs shake,my nerves break into convulsions,I ignore them,swallow my monologues and try to be invisible.Well,Achilles had only an ankle and my every other body part is an Achilles-ankle.And though my larynx and tongue is wholly under my discretion,I choose to shut up.
And something's really wrong with my dysfunctional family,their only topic of discussion is college.I mean whoa whoa people,I am as concerned and interested in grabbing the life that my school-people sucked out of me.Can we just not shut up for a nano-second?There's this weird and utterly dumb habit of my mother,whenever I commit an error,be it venial,she'll remind me what I did in class 4 and then in pre-kg.If there's one person,who can time travel,she SURELY can.One of these days,if I turn on the web cam and commit suicide like the many other wannabes,it won't be too surprising for anyone.I like this blog page,this is the only thing that lets me rant.

6 comments:

Alice said...

this one is actually gud.n btw, its johnny, not jhonny!!!!!!!!
sorry for the titlis n their giggling the other day, next tym we'll be two..like two cannons doubly charged...after all, m the "shashuri"!!!!!!!!!:(

Shorbori said...

and whether we mean to bathe in reeking wounds or memorize another golgotha,they cannot tell. :D

Shorbori said...

ohh,p.s.-can i be their baap?

Alice said...

problemo... my blog: http://everyoneisjealousofthegenius.blogspot.com/

Shorbori said...

will bookmark.

Seraph aka Ricky said...

Good good .... you make me laugh @ work . This is actually true ... i have just got an email from "The GOd" himself .. its a he ... isnt that strange :p

anywho he says .. he doesnt love you much ... u are like the girl he dated back in high school . he likes you .. but hey wth we were kids then :p