Saturday, May 9, 2009

I hate humans.I really hate them.Waai?Something's terribly wrong with me.Even a Let's-lunch-together doesn't interest me.I'm a dole bledger.Waai?I want to stay at home,stare at the ceiliing until my eyes emit gamma rays,stare at every inanimated object and stay happy.Sometimes I stare at the same page of some random book for hours,I read but I don't see.Even if Jude Law had to stare at me with those sexiest eyes ever,I'd still be blank.I don't even talk,when someone's dying,I won't even want to know the cause.But I talk.to.my.dog.a.lot!So if one fine day he had to say Goodmorning,I wouldn't be surprised.I'm inactive,literally.Worse,I don't even sleep.But I know the theme songs of all the Hungama TV cartoon shows.And I keep calling Motagorilla a Motahati.It's a random character of some random cartoon.I speak only the blood diamond accent.Probably they'll start paying me the unemployment dole someday.I've become a fish,I stopped blinking altogether.It's not boredom.I like it this way.I plan to run away frequently but the choice of which clothes to carry decimates the whole plan,backed by the weather ofcourse.It rains when I don't feel romantic.Yea,humans.I hate all.The bad ones,the good ones more.And the mirror,ugh.

'Night!

11 comments:

Daedal Wanderer said...

u r saying that u hate humans, but did u think that u r also a human??????!!!!!! that means u also hate yourself!!!!!! [:D](abir)

Shorbori said...

i can be termed as a 'narcissist'.

Daedal Wanderer said...

how does egoism apply over here??? by the way, do check ur gmail inbox

Shorbori said...

checked,replied.ego is directly proportional to narcissism.
=)

Daedal Wanderer said...

no, i didn't ask u the question for knowing but to ask u about its application over here (how u have used narcissism)

Shorbori said...

ohh,it's easy.i hate humans.i'm a well...human and I'd never hate myself.
therefore,me=narcissist.
easy?

Daedal Wanderer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daedal Wanderer said...

oh, yeah yeah, it's easy. i forgot to tell ya, u r a narcissistic misanthrope!!!

Shorbori said...

that I am and you're a philanthropist?
;)

Daedal Wanderer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daedal Wanderer said...

i am neutral, belonging to neither side.